Apple didn't do it, someone had to. A motorcycle helmet with Beats audio integration. Recycled Mixrs scavenged for a greater purpose. Combining two off the shelf products for one sensational experience.
- GMax GM54S Modular Helmet
- Beats Mixrs
- Electrical Tape
- Spare Wire
- Dremel 100-N/6 120-Volt Single Speed Rotary Tool Kit
- Sodering Iron
With the right materials, tools, and time, assembly can be done within an hour.
- Remove Earpads from GMax GM54S Modular Helmet.
- Remove Headband from Beats Mixrs (I used a dermal tool to sever the connections and rotator cuff off the speaker cone frame).
- Apply Velcro to interior of helmet nad Headphones.
- Use sodering iron and soder to rewire the headphones and assembly. Tuck the wires behind the helmet lining.
*Please do not attempt to reverse engineer this device. For safety reasons the enhanced helmet may not be street legal or safe in the event of a crash.*
Apple and Beats Mixrs are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.