Small Business Mentor Protégé Program, 2014
- Tasked with wire frame designs for software service discovery and recommendation site for Emagine IT’s USDA NRCS (United States Department of Agriculture National Resource Conservation Services) team. These designs were utilized to help express a high level understanding of what the website design should resemble.
- Provided Emagine IT with an encompassing Microsoft Publisher Template for client friendly project overviews working directly with head of marketing and design to implement the small business’ design language throughout the book.
- Tasked to research, setup, and provide technical support for an electronic receptionist, utilizing an iPad to replace a persistent desk receptionist personnel. The iPad receptionist logs all guests, first and last names, time of entry and departure, citizenship, and other ISO 27001 site security standards.
- Learned business development practices and strategic planning by engaging specifically with corporate executives on organizational management, project securement, and proposal creation practices.
- Leveraged recruitment sites such as ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn for possible hires whose resumes matched proposal or business requirements.